We’re very happy to tell you that as of tomorrow, Wednesday 15th July we will be open again 7 days a week for browsing! We can’t wait to see you!
There will be a few changes:
- We’ll be allowing 2 people in the shop at a time after hand sanitizing at the door. If you see there are already 2 people inside, please wait for a short time on the bench outside and we’ll do our best to serve those inside the shop quickly.
- Please use the hand sanitizer as you enter the shop which means you can then pick up and browse the books.
- Please wear a face mask when inside the shop, as you know the space is very small and it means everyone can browse safely.
- Our new opening hours are noon to 6pm every day.
- If you know what you’re looking for and don’t want to browse, you can still order online for collection and avoid the queue. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please email us for availability.
- We’ll be operating a one-way system inside the shop – please follow the arrows and make your way clockwise round the centre table. If you’re collecting a pre-paid order, please come straight to the till.
- We’ve installed screens around the till area and made more space to move within the shop, this is to help protect staff and customers.
- Sadly the second hand basement will be closed to customers but you can check out/purchase Patrick’s second hand books on his Instagram.
- For now we can only accept contactless card payments, no cash please.
- If you can’t make it to the shop at the moment, we’re continuing our home delivery service if you order online we will still deliver by bike or post!
Many thanks for your continued support. We can’t wait to see you in person!
Jo, Eleanor, Isaura, Ollie & Pema xxx